07 giugno 2005

SSL tramite ISA Server su porte particolari

Per poter accedere ad una connessione https su una porta diversa dalla 443 tramite ISA server bisogna eseguire le seguenti operazioni.

1) Creare da blocco note un file con il seguente testo:

set isa=CreateObject("FPC.Root")
set tprange=isa.Arrays.GetContainingArray.ArrayPolicy.WebProxy.TunnelPortRanges
set tmp=tprange.AddRange("SSL 441", 441, 441)
tprange.Save

2) Salvare il tutto con estensione vbs ed eseguilro.
3) Riavviare i servizi di ISA Server

PS: ovviamente l'esempio sopra citato รจ per aprire la porta 441 (per il controllo remoto di uno smoothwall per esempio)

5 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Infactahost.com said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a web design and hosting site/blog. It pretty much covers web design and hosting related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 1:35 AM, Anonymous Anonimo said...

"Hi there, I just came across your blog about ad blaster free and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site related to ad blaster free so I know what I am talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger megandean5801 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger ednelson84691954 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger 8n21cfbv said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Posta un commento

<< Home